The world is full of wonderful places that you simply have to discover. This is just one of the reasons why so many people love traveling, even if their trips end up breaking their budget. It’s an fabulous experience to visit new places, see the amazing sights, and meet new people. If you are thinking about where to go to on your next journey with your friends and loved ones, then Europe can be a great choice.
Where to Travel in Europe
A lot of people visit Europe because there are lots of countries that they can go to on a single vacation. In fact, a week is not enough for them to explore the continent. You should really know at particular countries to visit and go for those that you really want to go to. To help you make the right choice where to spend your vacation, here are some of the best tourist cities in Europe that you shouldn’t miss.
- Paris – One of the most popular and visited cities in Europe is Paris. This is where you can find the largest art museum and the world and of course the well known Eiffel Tower. This can also be a perfect place for couples who are dreaming of a romantic place where they can make everlasting memories.
- London – If you are interested in historical places, then you can head on to London. It is a modern city yet a home to historical attractions like the Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, and the Trafalgar Square. For the new generation, the city is also a great place to visit if you are a Harry Potter fan where you can shop for souvenirs and themed gifts.
- Rome – When talking about the most wonderful cities in the world, Rome will surely be on the list. With its monuments and iconic spots like Colosseum and Trevi Fountain, you’ll definitely enjoy your trip.
- Barcelona – For those who wanted to experince a European adventure, traveling to Barcelona should be the first thing to do. You can visit the beaches, Gothic Quarter, Gaudi, and more. The city is also known for its basilica, the La Sagrada Familia.
- Venice – With the uniqueness of the city, it is no doubt why it is one of the best tourist spots in Europe. The canals are knitted together by footbridges and it has 118 islands.